First Day Back to School! :d

Hey! Me again! The first day back to school was kinda nice actually. If you strike the part that the holidays are over. XD Some of my teachers were nice today when they usually aren't. Hmmm... something is wrong here. I have no time to check on that so who cares?! Haha.

During recess today, it was pouring cats and dogs! The rain was pouring don so heavily. When i got back to class, i just remembered that i left my book in the canteen! damn it! So i had to go down to the canteen to take it. When i got back to class, my baju kurung was wet... My friend went down with me too and she got wet as well but not as worse as mine. She was wearing a pinaform. Figures.

I had a fun time in tuition as always. Chatting my mouth away. Haha. Luckily vsam didn't see me talking and scolded some boys on the other table. I think it was Jason Low's group. Good for them. Haha. My friend that just recovered from H1N1 came to tuition and she was late as well. When we were all passing up our karangans, she was texting her friend. Vsam saw and took her phone away until the end of the class. :O Well, i have to wake up early tomorrow(which i hate) so this is all for today. ciao. xox


 

0 comments: